Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Goals for English 7

These are my goals or things I want to do this year in English: 


  • I wish to become better in grammar and spelling. I will do this by paying attention in class and doing my homework efficiently.
  • I could learn new words and their definitions. I will do this by going above and beyond by researching new words.
  • I would  like to to have fun and educational activities, like playing word games.
  • I want to do posters and fun projects, like presenting assignments about what we have read.
  • It would be fun to read new and interesting books. I will do this by picking challenging books on a variety of topics for my book reports.
  • I want to learn about literature and writing. I will pay attention in class.
  • It would be interesting to know how to write better poems and read fascinating poems by other authors.
  • I want to learn how to use complicated words in sentences in daily speech.
  • I would like to to have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment